Advertisement Suman to wield the megaphone

Suman to wield the megaphone
  • Veteran hero and presently character artist Suman is celebrating his birthday today and on the occasion he has announced that he will soon be directing a film. Mentioning about his aspiration, he said, "So far, in Telugu I have played lead characters in 99 films. So I am planning to act as a hero in my 100th film. It will be under my own direction, which will be an action oriented flick. This movie will be produced by Katragadda Prasad."

    Suman is happy the way his career has shaped up over the years and thanked all the people for the support. He said, "I must thank the audience for accepting me in different roles for 35 years. I started off as a family hero later was termed as an action hero and now I am playing different characters varying from mythological to villain to father roles. Till date I have acted in close to 350 films in several languages. Looking back it gives me immense satisfaction".

Popular Posts