Miss America falling for Power Star!

Nina Davuluri became the first ever Miss America of Indian origin when she was crowned with the coveted crown in a grand ceremony. Nina won the hearts of the judges with her intelligent answer on plastic surgery.

She expressed her liking to Tollywood and Power star Pawan Kalyan. Speaking to media she said ‘I wanted to become a Cardiologist and I also have good touch with Bharatha Natyam and Kuchipudi classical dance forms. I even love Telugu movies a lot. Watching ‘Varsham’ in 2007, I became a big Fan of Prabhas and I just love his performance,’. Analysts feel that with Tollywood filmmakers always scouting for new beauties chances are high that she will soon be flooded with offers. It will not be of any surprise if she finds herself romancing Power Star Pawan Kalyan in one of the film.

Popular Posts