Srikanth hopes to revive career with 'Kshatriya'

Srikanth hopes to revive career with 'Kshatriya'

  • Chennai, Sep 11 (IANS) With five back-to-back flops, actor Srikanth's career has hit a rough patch, but he is confident that he will bounce back with upcoming Telugu action-drama "Kshatriya".

    "I believe 'Kshatriya' will bring me back in the league. I know some of my recent films didn't do well, but I believe this film won't let me down. This is just a rough patch and I'm confident that this too shall pass," Srikanth told IANS.

    He says the success of a film matters the most to a producer.

    "I have faced success and failure in my career. I have come out of trying times every single time, but I believe when a film doesn't do well, its producer takes the beating. Therefore, I think success of a film matters the most to a producer," he added.

    "Kshatriya", which is gearing up for release soon, is directed by Uday Chand. It also features Kumkum, Kota Srinivas Rao, Rao Ramesh and Jayaprakash Reddy.

Popular Posts