Ranbir and Katrina’s Marriage

Denying the fiery rumours circulating that Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are ready to get hitched in 2015, Katrina took to addressing the issue immediately. “It is news to me as I got to know when someone sent me a message about this, till then I was not aware of it” Katrina announced.
There was a sudden outburst of tabloid spreading news that the hot couple who are said to be in a relationship will tie the knot in 2015.
Katrina-Ranbir-Marriage
“I don’t know about this, it has come in Media today. But there is no such thing. If there is something like that happening, I will be the first one to tell you about it. But, there are no such plans as yet” she expressed.

Katrina-Marriage
The actress was in the scrutiny of close radar, especially after her break up with Salman Khan and newly formed special friendship with Ranbir Kapoor. The couple who earlier said that they were just good friends, were constantly spotted by paparazzi cozying up at places. Ranbir, however confessed about his feelings for Katrina on the National Television when he said that she was special to him.
Katrina has now adapted herself to be thick skinned in the ruthless industry of show business. The sensitive person that she once was, had slowly adapted to taking the controversies with calmness.
“These things don’t bother me today as it used to earlier. I think with time you get used to it” she confessed. Katrina, who was last seen opposite Aamir Khan in Dhoom3, is actively filming for her future projects in hand.

Popular Posts