Varun Dhawan finds inspiration in Amitabh Bachchan

Latest Bollywood sensation Varun Dhawan is making waves in the industry for all the right reasons. Making an impressive debut with Karan Johar’s Student of the Year, Varun is now on an acting spree, picking up plum projects and playing some remarkable roles. Being the celebrated son of director David Dhawan had never helped him much to carve a niche for himself, and Varun did it his way.
varun-dhawan-amitabh
Varun Dhawan finds his inspiration in none other than Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, and considers him as an idol. Dhawan junior will be seen playing the lead role in upcoming film, Main Tera Hero, and the young hero is all excited about his film. Talking about his possible way up the ladder in the Number One slot in Bollywood, the actor shared his views – “I am not in the race for ‘Rs 100 crore club’. For me the most important thing is that the audience enjoys my film and feel that the movie was worth spending” he said.
When asked about how he deals with the criticism and appreciation side by side, Varun replied in his coolest demeanour – “Initially I used to have a problem with criticism but now I take them positively and try to improve myself”

Shaking off the tag called ‘kid with easy means’ was never easy – “I also had to struggle in the industry, despite being the son of David Dhawan. My first film was directed by Karan Johar and he is not even my father’s friend” he said, recalling the fondness for his debut in Student of the Year.

Popular Posts