Pawan Kalyan’s Film Release Date Announced

pawan-kalyan-oh-my-god-remake-release-date
Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s new film in the direction of Sampath Nandi launched recently and Pawan Kalyan, Venkatesh multi-starrer film will soon hit the floors, which a remake of a Hindi film “Oh My God”. Now the movie is creating buzz in Tollywood before its launch by announcing the release date of the film. The movie pre-production works are currently under progress and it will hit the floors in May but the movie got the release date. Pawan-Venky’s Oh My God remake will release on October 2nd, 2014 as Gandhi Jayanthi special.

Venkatesh-oh-my-god-remake
Producers Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar are jointly producing the film under Suresh Productions and North Star Entertainment banners. Director for this film is not yet confirmed and Dolly of Tadakha fame director will wield the megaphone for this flick.
Watch out this space for more details on Oh My God remake!!

Popular Posts