Simbu Confirms Breakup With Hansika

simbu-single-now
Kollywood Actor Silambarasan aka Simbu has finally confirmed that he is single now and he has broken up with actress Hansika Motwani. There was a news that Simbu and Hansika are getting ready for marriage and after that another buzz is that Simbu moving close with her ex-lover Nayanatara.

simbu-hansika-break-up-official
Now Simbu clarified all the rumors and issued a formal press statement about his status and his relationship with Hansika. Here is Simbu’s press release statement!!
“I had gone through enough in this relationship , and after much of thoughts invested into this, I here by declare that I am single now , and I have nothing to do what so ever with Hansika , and it is all the story of the past . I don’t regret the past nor I am in a mood to discuss over the facts which had forced me to this discussion. This announcement is also made only to give clarity to my friends , associates , and my fans over my status . As of now , I am concentrating on my career…and need less to say I am happy and relieved too !!! ”
Have a look at the Simbu’s official statement

Popular Posts