Brahmanandam’s Best Speech

“Comedy is the only thing I know. I may not be the best at it but I’ll continue to entertain the audiences with my work. “, said Brahmanandam who recently completed 30 years in Tollywood.
Brahmanandam-Speech
The legendary comedian has struck a chord with people from all age groups ever since he set afoot in Tollywood.
Brahmanandam, who made his debut with 1986-hit movie,”Chantabbai”,is known for his impeccable comic timing. He has been known for his work even in films which boast of a stellar star cast. Brahmandanm has virtually carved a niche for himself in the industry.
His latest,’Race Gurram’, seems to have sealed the deal for him. Audiences simply cant stop raving about his role of ‘Kill Bill Pandey’ in the movie. Some have even gone on record to say that his scenes were the most entertaining parts of the film.

Brahmanandam,who is known for his arrogance,surprisingly,took center stage to speak about others’ contributions in his career, “It will be unfair on my part if I credit my success only to directors and producers. From light boys to make-up artists to even our caterer on sets, I’m indebted to all these people who have stayed with me through thick and thin”.
Speaking about his achievements Brahmi said “I entered the industry two years before I got my first break in ‘Chantabbai’. Since then, it has been a memorable journey with ups and downs. I will continue to entertain my fans as long as sky and earth last ”
Here’s wishing the star good health and more power! We just don’t intend to see him go missing from the scene. Bouts of Laughter is what we always for!
Keep following this space for more..

Popular Posts