Suresh Babu Affairs Revealed

It is quite common for married film makers to date their crew members and also their lead heroines.
In the recent past there have been rumours of multiple directors dating their lead heroines. And now, a news regarding Suresh Babu has surfaced.
Suresh-Babu-Affairs
In a chat with Suresh Babu during a popular television interview show, ‘Open Heart with RK’, he revealed his take on the extra marital affairs.

‘If I’m ready to allow my wife to have affairs with others, then I would let myself into affairs with heroines. If I’m not ready to accept that, then even I shouldn’t go with someone else. I have no right to point my fingers at others if I’m myself having an extra marital affair. Marriage is a sacred union which shouldn’t be adulterated by infidelity.’, says Suresh Babu.
With the industry in great need of such inspiring words, it remains to be seen whether Suresh Babu’s philosophical take on the extra marital affairs will stop married people from falling into the trap of infidelity.
Keep following this space for more..

Popular Posts