Shruti Hassan’s Lungi Dance

Tollywood’s current sensation,Shruti Hassan seems to be on a high post the humongous success of ‘Race Gurram’. While on one side she is raking in rave reviews for her work in the movie,on the other hand she simply cant stop complimenting Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s dance moves.
ShrutiHassan-Lungidance
“Bunny is born to dance. It’s never an easy task to match his steps. I find it very difficult to catch his speed. I’m the one who keep giving retakes while he cruises ahead with his work. I used to be tired after every dance shoot. Bunny’s energy is electric. His energy remains the same throughout the day.”, said Shruti.
When asked about her Lungi look in Cinema Chupistha Mama song, Shruti laughs and adds, “Lungis are very confortable. Had I been a boy,I would have worn a Lungi all day. Sadly,being in this industry I cannot really be spotted in a Lungi.”

Well,given the rise in temperatures one cant help but wish to see Shruti Hassan clad in a Lungi.
And as a part of the ‘hungry-for-glamour’ section of the society,we wouldn’t really mind seeing her in a lungi after all. Haha!

Popular Posts