Rani Mukherji marries Aditya Chopra secretly in Italy!

Yes, it’s official. The long-time couple rumoured to be serious with each other, actress Rani Mukherji and producer Aditya Chopra finally tied the knot on Monday, at a private ceremony in Italy.
Rani-Mukherjee-Marriage-Adithya-Chopra
A statement was released to this effect by Yash Raj Films, stating that two were hitched in a wedding that was small and intimate affair.
“We are happy to announce that Mr
Aditya Chopra and Ms Rani Mukherji got married last night on 21st April in Italy. The wedding was a small intimate affair with very close family and friends” the statement read.
Rani Mukherji, who had always kept her private life private never opened up about her relationship with Aditya Chopra, despite the ongoing strong speculation. She expressed her happiness via another statement to her fans. “I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us. The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me. I have always believed in fairy-tales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life – the fairy-tale continues.”
Rani Mukherji was always a part of Chopra parivaar, participating in both the joys and sorrows of the family before getting married. We wish this couple a happy married life!

Popular Posts