Dumbest quotes of Bollywood celebs ever!

At a recent fun contest conducted by a leading newspaper tabloid online, the public was asked to vote for the dumbest star of Bollywood. However, the quotes of some of the stars featured on the tabloid fetched more attention than the actual contest!
While the tabloid unanimously declared Ameesha Patel as a winner, take a look at the hilarious quotes made by our so called Bollywood stars who are supposed to sport some intellect.
Priyanka Chopra

“Bono asked me if there was rock in India. I consider myself a good brand ambassador and immediately sent him Rockstar, rock on”
Mallika Sherawat

Mallika-Sherawat
“I feel that my life is the same as Obama’s. I’m from Haryana, but I changed the rules of the industry with my work and so has Obama”
Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt
“The President of India is Prithviraj Chavan”
Uday Chopra
uday-chopra
“I don’t like being a Capricorn. I would prefer to be a scorpio – I decided to change my birthday from 5th Jan to 5th Nov to be a scorpio”
Ameesha Patel
Ameesha_patel
“While the Kareenas, Mallikas, Bipashas and Laras are on one side…Aishwarya, Rani, Preity and Myself are on another”
Kareena Kapoor
kareenakapoor
(about Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon) “I Don’t think any actress in the last 10 – 15 years has essayed such a deep role”
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
“An eye for an eye makes the world blind” was said by Robert De Niro (The actual answer is Mahatma Gandhi)
Rakhi Sawant
rakhisawant
“Aamir Khan and I are similar. Neither of us has ever got an award, but then we got credit from our audiences”
People..Are you for Real??!!!

Popular Posts