“I’m unfazed by success or failure.” – Sudeep

It is not always that Actors from one film industry earn respect in other industries as well. However, there are some, for whom distance is just a number. Ace Kannada Superstar Sudeep has managed to earn accolades across all industries. His tryst with Bollywood earned him rave reviews even though the films were a flop.
Riding high on success and definitely unaffected by failures, Sudeep gave an insight into his life and career to a leading English daily. “I don’t get bothered by success or failures. I would be lying if I said they literally have no effect on me,however, I realise that a star’s image is based on a friday-to-friday structure”,said Sudeep.
Actor-Sudeep
He went to add that he is an amazing cook,his daughter’s favourite at that. He said he could make 30 different dishes simply by using eggs.

“When I hear my daughter say that her papa makes the best cheese omelette in the world,it simply makes my day! Having said that, I love to cook!”,said Sudeep when asked about his ‘home’ly side.
When enquired about his feelings for Ace Director Rajamouli,he says,”Well he’s a child at heart! He says what he means and doesn’t manipulate words before making any statement. Infact, I should be thankful to him. People now respect my work because of him. ‘Eega’ definitely earned me the much needed dose of compliments.”
Sudeep is currently shooting for an untitled Tamil film with Superstar Vijay.
His last appearance in a Telugu film was that in ‘Action 3D’,directed by Anil Sunkara.

Popular Posts