Parineeti Chopra confesses that she is ready!!

The recent show of Koffee with Karan saw Parineeti Chopra confess – that she was finally ready to fall in love ad be in a relationship.
Parineeti-Ready-For-That
The talented actress who made a rocking debut with Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl in 2011 and then followed it with a National Award winning role in ‘Ishaqzaade’ proved that Parineeti Chopra was a brand apart from her cousin Priyanka Chopra and is here to stay.
“I really want to be in love. I genuinely want to be in a relationship” the actress quoted on the National Television.

Parineeti was constantly linked to director Maneesh Sharma, who made Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl and Shuddh Desi Romance. Parineeti was a part of both the commercially and critically received projects.
“For me it is – for the lack of better word – cheap, when people say that you have got the film because you are in a relationship with Maneesh. For me Maneesh is like Adi (Aditya Chopra). I respect them both too much. They have given me my whole life. Maneesh and me is just wrong and my respect for him is something else” she opened up on the blatant rumours prevailing.
She also added that her feelings for Maneesh are totally different and she cant explain it. There is no romance because she has never thought of him like that.
The young lady who dazzled with her performance in films like Hasee Toh Phasee and Shuddh Desi Romance is ready to rock once again in Aditya Roy Kapur’s next, ‘Daawat – e – Ishq’.

Popular Posts