Pawan Kalyan To Bid Goodbye To Movies

After the launch of his party ‘Jana Sena’, a lot of speculations were being made regarding the star’s farewell to Cinema.
Pawan-Kalyan-Good-Bye-Films
Power Star Pawan Kalyan has now come out in the open to answer all the speculations.
“Movies is the only thing I know. I used to work for 100 days a year for my films. However, after the launch of the party,I would only be able to provide 50 days for my film projects. I will devote my remaining time to the party and welfare of the people.”, said Pawan Kalyan.

With his take on Cinema and politics quite clear, his fans can now heave a sigh of relief as he wouldn’t be disappearing from the silver screen. He,however, remained tight-lipped over his upcoming projects.
Only time will tell how this Power Star will fare on both-the political and cinematic fronts.

Popular Posts