Sid and Alia not a competition – Varun Dhawan

The trio who hit the Bollywood marquee together – Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt continue to share that cordial friendship even after the film. The three are pursuing their careers individually, and see no threat in each other as completion.
varun-sid-alia
Confirming the same, Varun Dhawan stated while speaking to PTI – “I don’t consider Alia and Sid as my competitors. Nobody who started his/her career with me is my competitior. I compete with myself. I don’t even keep a tab on what Alia and Sid are doing. We watch each other’s works and congratulate each other”
Varun further revelled in the friendship that three share, saying that its quite endearing. “We are still very friendly and even before taking flight to Delhi, Sid had given me a long list of eating joints which I must try” he said. Varun is busy promoting his film Main Tera Hero in the Capital with co-star Ileana D’Cruz
After Student of The Year, Varun chose to work with his father on his next film, Main Tera Hero, taking it as an important project. The young actor expressed his admiration for his dad’s decipline on the sets, saying that he was a lion on the sets who was punctual and always expected others to be as well.

Talking about his choice to complete his father’s film first, Varun said – “After Student of the Year, I started shooting for my film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. But I left the project midway and started shooting for my dad’s film. It was not a commercial decision rather it was an emotional one. My father is old now, he is sixty plus and I feel it is my priority to work with him first than anyone else”

Popular Posts